Digital Marketing Specialist Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Knoxville - 111 views
Waste Connections is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Coord to join the team someone who is ready to blaze a trail and think outside the box on the way we design, implement, and utilize marketing tactics on digital platforms. We need you to use your marketing savvy and technical expertise to execute company best practices to align marketing outreach, recruiting efforts, and customer service solutions.
The Digital Marketing Coord will be responsible for all digital tools to include: needs assessment, new system implementation or enhancement of existing systems, cost/benefit analysis, strategy, content campaigns, product launches, and more. This role will enhance Waste Connections marketing efforts by facilitating accurate, compelling, and relevant content for individual districts as well as ensuring the best use of current technology.
Our Customer Service Implementation Specialist will be a critical resource for our Eastern Region Districts, responsible for editing and publishing content for multiple local district websites as well as applying emerging methodologies to Waste Connections ongoing digital & mobile strategy.
- Enhance the Waste Connections web presence to boost brand awareness, while ensuring brand consistency.
- Identify and champion new tools, channels, and research to support business objectives.
- Leverage data analytics and evaluate results to monitor KPIs.
- Provide training and coaching for team members in the field to educate how to perpetually update and keep strategy current and fresh.
- Coordinate approval and execution of service contracts with vendors, district and region level management, and other departments as needed.
- Build and maintain relationships with local district leaders and existing vendors.
- Collaborate with business managers to develop strategic initiatives.
- When needed, facilitate site visits within the region territory to train, coach, and mentor district support person.
- Develop standards, processes, and best practices for content creation and maintenance.
- Perform site reviews to ensure most current and relevant content is being advertised.
- Analyze and interpret existing digital platform analytics and facilitate adjustments to improve customer experience and build a robust future sales pipeline.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Programming, Information Technology or related field required.
Other Skills/Abilities Preferred
- Effective communication skills for business partners, project team members, and senior level management.
- Outstanding relationship building skills.
- Understanding of the full funnel impact of digital efforts.
- Adept at targeting relevant audiences.
- Advanced knowledge of systems development, implementation, coding, and technical writing experience.
- Overall understanding of technology concepts, trends, and capabilities with ability to quickly apply to the organization's environment and direction.
- Demonstrate understanding of web technologies, content management platforms, digital marketing tools, website analytic platforms, and social media.
- Managed services, business to business preferred.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement with company match, and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).
Waste Connections Inc. is an integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly exclusive and secondary markets. Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees.
Our People Mean Everything to Us
Waste Connections is always working to protect the health of the communities we serve, and we are grateful for the hard work and dedication that you bring to your job every day. Working here means you are a safety-minded individual who is making important contributions on a daily basis that will make a positive impact on those around you. We appreciate that you are a person of integrity who takes pride in the work you do.