Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Search & Shopping Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Broomfield - 154 views
Crocs is seeking a qualified individual to join the Americas Digital Commerce team as a Digital Marketing Specialist - Paid Search & Shopping. This role represents a key member of our Digital Marketing team, responsible for implementing, analyzing & optimizing our Paid Search & Shopping campaigns, providing a distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to develop and deliver performance marketing strategies to accelerate consumer acquisition and retention.
The ideal candidate will thrive in an unstructured and fast paced environment, have an analytical mind, use a growth mentality to think outside of the box, and who is organized & proactive. As our consumer touchpoints expand digitally, they will use these tools to develop better relationships with our consumers regardless of where they are in the consumer cycle. An ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners is a requirement. Crocs is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and the person who fills this role will have the opportunity to use this momentum to their advantage and support sustainable, accelerated growth for the business.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Support strategy and lead tactical execution of Paid Media campaigns, including: Paid Search, Shopping and product feed optimization
- Support allocation of budgets across Paid Media channels vital to achieve both long and short-term revenue goals
- Manage product feeds in an effort to improve shopping campaign performance
- Work with the greater Digital Marketing team to communicate campaign results & develop strategies, tactics & initiatives necessary to achieve goals
- Build and implement audience/creative testing to achieve meaningful insights and improve campaign effectiveness
- Be organized, fast, accurate and an excellent communicator
- Reliably maintain deadlines, prioritizing projects as needed and communicating any at-risk items
- Coordinate with members from various teams, including Creative, Onsite, Merchandising, Global Marketing, Analytics, Operations, and Development
- Run multiple projects at one time
- Field special projects and requests as needed
- Use data analytics to drive business performance and decision making
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field; or comparable years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience running performance marketing campaigns, Paid Search and Shopping campaigns, preferably in a Retail environment
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring multi-channel, full-funnel media strategies with goal of driving short or long-term revenue & consumer growth
- Confirmed ability to "run the business by the numbers", using Analytics to further action & optimization
- Experience quantifying paid media impact, and creating alignment with overall business goals/initiatives
- Deep understanding of at least 1 web analytics tool (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Experience leading agency partners & using partner feedback to improve campaign performance
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Bid optimizations tools and techniques experience
- Phenomenal teammate with proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional groups
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Level: Intermediate Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL4
Salary Range: $54100 - $81100
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world - and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.