Digital Marketing Specialist - Doctall Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 246 views
About the Job
- The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of Doctall.
- This includes web content, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimisation (SEO), email and social media marketing. The DMS will work with our content and communications team to plan, coordinate and optimise content production.
- The DMS reports to Senior Management and will be responsible for executing and contributing to the creation of cost-effective digital marketing programs and communications that ultimately drive sales at every touchpoint of the customer journey.
- Develop and manage marketing plan and editorial calendar to establish workable priorities and meet content production and distribution deadlines.
- Monitor and report on sales and marketing performance and ROI, tying channel performance to company financial targets
- Strategise and execute social media marketing campaigns and plans to drive Doctall mobile, web app and website conversions, particularly online via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn).
- Implement strategies to grow fans/followers/subscribers and increase engagement across all digital media verticals
- Research, execute, and adjust keywords, AdWords display and remarketing ads, and backlinks to achieve SEO targets for both organic and display ad rankings
- Research competitor SEO metrics (ranks, inbound links, content topics, formats, and distribution, social media exposure, on-page optimisation, etc.) and adjust program to compete and win
- Design and write targeted drip email campaigns, broadcast promos, and newsletters that engage, inform, and motivate prospects through the sales funnel
- Grow and maintain email contact lists and segmented groups to increase open rates and minimise unsubscribes and opt-outs
- Design, A/B test, and optimise landing pages and web forms to drive newsletter opt-ins, content downloads, etc.
- Write, publish, and manage social media to promote brand, generate leads, and increase web traffic via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Collaborate with team to develop, write, proof, and distribute relevant, high-value user content optimised for search and social sharing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in digital marketing, growth or related field
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns with the numbers to back them up
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Proven experience creating and executing successful SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Working knowledge of the following - CRM databases, web design platforms, social media scheduling and marketing tools, Google Analytics/AdWords and keyword search tools, Landing page testing tools is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their portfolio and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Doctall is a full-circle digital healthcare provider with the primary goal of delivering quality end-to-end medical care for everyone.