Digital Marketing Manager - HR Leverage Africa BSc - MSc Job4 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 89 views
- We are in need of a Digital Marketing Manager who will lead integrated digital marketing campaigns, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- BS / MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a digital marketing manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.