Digital Marketing Manager - CapitalSage Holdings Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-23 11:23 Customer service / Communication Ibadan 0.9K views
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who live and breathe If you live and breathe digital marketing. (S)he will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools, analytics and strategies are priceless for this role. (S)he will work within the marketing team leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, Social media and display advertising for all CapitalSage Holdings products
- Hack growth across all our digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- B.Sc / BA in any field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (2 - 3 years minimum)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
CapitalSage Holdings is an indigenous conglomerate invested in driving empowerment and inclusive solutions for a sustainable and wealthy Africa. We are vested in critical sectors (Fintech, Agriculture and Health) that will transform the African Continent.