Digital Marketing Manager - Asseco Software Bachelor's Degree Job2 months ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 369 views
- Asseco Nigeria is seeking a Digital Marketer who is a professional in online and social media marketing.
- The person will be a member of the company’s sales and marketing team.
- The dynamic candidate must have a track record of B2B digital marketing in technology or tech-related sectors. Strong leadership and selfmanagement skills are also required.
- Create a social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain our online and social media presence (Websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) across all digital channels.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc. Create and implement the content strategy for all digital channels to ensure online objectives are met.
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies for effective marketing campaigns.
- Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing and social media.
- Create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website and all platforms.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Liaise with the sales and marketing team to create marketing campaigns.
- Engage with the Executive Management with value propositions to drive business pipeline
- Create, edit, and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content of the company’s products/services on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Report & analyze on key performance indicators and find opportunities for improvement monthly.
- Engage with technology community in West Africa
- Responsible for the company’s relationship with marketing vendors.
- Stay on top of technology trends and developments.
- Support the sales team in the technical sales process by ensuring
- Maintain a consumer-focused outlook and drive the communication of the company’s IT projects to the market.
- Manage own diary in order to organize and prioritize monthly, weekly and daily goals.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of successful work experience in B2B marketing in technology or tech-related sectors
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the technology industry and current trends
- Ability to speak foreign languages is a plus.
Position Location & Package
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria - Asseco Group hub in West Africa.
- Package: competitive, based on experience and subject to negotiation
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.