Digital Marketing Coordinator - Huntington Theatre Company Bachelor's Degree Job8 months ago - ICT Jobs - Boston - 218 views
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the operation of the Huntington’s websites: huntingtontheatre.org and BostonTheatreScene.com, and ensures they are always fully functional and up to date. Generates the emarketing calendar and oversees the creation of all email communications, mainly focused on generating revenue for productions.
· Develops and executes strategies to use the Huntington’s website as an effective marketing and sales tool.
· Maintains and enhances websites for both Huntington Theatre Company and Boston Theatre Scene.
· Manages all facets of the website using the EpiServer Content Management System.
· Serves as a primary contact with the Huntington’s external web developer, Adage Technologies.
- Ensures that the websites, including ecommerce sections, are always fully functional and up to date with all pertinent information and content.
- Notifies relevant Huntington staff and outside vendors of issues as they occur and sees them through to resolution.
- Provides training and support to Huntington staff and Calderwood Pavilion rental clients on the websites’ Content Management Systems.
- Ensures branding consistency across all outside presenters who utilize the BostonTheatreScene.com website to promote their productions and production-related content.
· Works collaboratively with the Finance, Human Resources, and Production Departments to maintain intranet sites.
· Generates the emarketing calendar and oversees the creation of all email communications, mainly focused on generating revenue for productions, but also in support of other departments.
· Builds email communication templates for various targeted audience segments for eblasts sent on a weekly basis.
· Researches and recommends new tools, strategies, segmentation, best practices, etc. to make sure all emarketing efforts are as successful and up to date as possible.
· Collaborates with other members of the Huntington’s Marketing team to make sure all show-specific and institutional content is released strategically for maximum synergy across digital channels.
· Provide statistical reports on email responses and website traffic on a regular basis.
· Tracks data and reports on trends relating to the Huntington’s digital marketing efforts.
· Assists with weekly social media strategy.
· Member of the Huntington’s 35 Below Committee. Assists in the execution of strategic initiatives to support the 35 Below Wrap Parties and other events and the overall 35 Below ticket program
· Participate fully in all marketing events such as open houses, receptions, and other special events.
· Assists the Director of Marketing and Associate Director of Marketing and marketing department at large with various projects on an as needed basis
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent plus two or more years of marketing and/or administrative experience, preferably with a non-profit or arts organization.
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as the ability to synthesize information quickly, and experience with computer databases and word processing.
- Knowledge of EpiServer or other website content management system and WordFly or other email deployment platform.
- Must possess a willingness to learn new skill sets as necessary.
- An outgoing, confident personal style with a highly developed sense of humor and excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills is needed.
- Prior marketing experience working with performing arts groups is preferable; a theatre background is a plus.
Additionally, the company provides health, dental, life, and disability insurance, as well as paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please send letter of interest, resume and salary expectations to:
Huntington Theatre Company, Inc.
281 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
The Huntington Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to Affirmative Action.
264 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115