Digital Marketer - WAVE Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 335 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Digital marketing is a newer job in the age of social media and the internet. Almost every single industry needs digital marketers in order to stay relevant in today's society.
- The digital marketer is responsible for a large portion of the business's online presence.
- Whether they are focused on social media or website development is up to the business.
- Digital marketing is a term that casts a wide net and can include a lot of different responsibilities.
- A digital marketer could become a marketing manager one day if they work hard enough.
- A Digital Marketer should have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business but they do not necessarily need to have several years of experience.
- Must have 2-4 years work experience.
- The digital marketer should have the ability to manage a content management system.
- They should also be able to coordinate with the sales team in order to create marketing campaigns.
- Content creation skills
- Ability to create and post contents for social media and website uploads
- Overall knowledge and skills of digital marketing and online sales platform
- Must be sociable.
N60,000 - N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.