Digital Marketer / Social Media Personnel Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Abuja - 218 views
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone email or chat.
- Identifying customer needs and helping them use specific features on our platform.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Printrite.ng is the number one online stop shop for all design, printing, packaging and marketing needs. We offer creative designs and printing services to governments, corporate bodies, businesses and individuals through our online platform.