Digital Marketer - Ruff 'n' Tumble Bachelor's Degree Job2021-10-11 09:43 Customer service / Communication Lagos 442 views
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote company’s services to customers.
- Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, digital campaigns and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations. Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Perform keyword research in coordination with company’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Online seasonal campaign Idea generation and execution
- Online Stores partnership marketing idea generation and execution
- Online promotion content development
- Online Stores seasonal campaign budgeting
- Online Platform promotion research
- Online based public relation communication.
Desired Skills & Experience
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in google analytics and digital marketing analytics/reporting
- Must be commercially minded
- Experience working with campaign managers and marketing stakeholders to provide ideas & strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Micro soft suite skill
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail.
We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.