Digital Marketer - Mcbuddy Digital Services Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 68 views
- The primary responsibility of the digital marketer is to create and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop Digital Marketing Strategies for internal and external clients.
- Manage clients online presence.
- Collaborate with team members to create landing pages and optimism user experience.
- Create Innovative social media campaigns while expanding the company opportunities for revenue.
- Managing Digital Campaigns.
- Creating engaging content on all social media platforms.
- Collaborate with Marketing Department.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement on all social media platforms.
- stay up-to-date with new trends.
Prospective employees must have:
- A minimum of a BSc degree in any relevant field
- 2 - 3 years work experience as a digital marketer.
- Excellent knowledge of analytics tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Social media apps such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Good knowledge of SEO and website traffic metrics.
- Excellent Multi-tasking skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Community Management.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using "Digital Marketer" as the subject of the mail.