Digital Marketer - Digitalents Hub Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 322 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.