Digital Marketer - AnneMarthas Global HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 248 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our digital marketer develops, implements, tracks and optimizes our digitalmarketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- With the aid of current marketing tools and strategies you must be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from conception to execution
- Maintain a strong online company voice through the use of social media.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns, monitoring ROI and KPIs
- and creating reports.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing campaign approach, evaluate new technologies and ensure the company marketing campaigns are at the forefront of industry developments.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
- Boost brand awareness using other agencies and vendor partners.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Must have a B.Sc / HND in relevant fields.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a digital marketer.
- Must have a strong understanding of sales funnels.
- Must be tech and social media savvy.
- Must be a critical thinker and be a fast learner.
- Must be proficient in the use of the MS office and digital marketing tools.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior hands-on telemarketing experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their email Application (Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF Format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.