Digital Advertising Strategist - Chong + Koster Relevant Educational Qualifications Job8 months ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Washington, D.C. - 176 views
Our lively digital marketing agency is looking for new team members to help create and execute results-driven online advertising campaigns for our progressive political and responsible corporate clients. This person will help our clients increase brand awareness, drive e-commerce sales and organization growth, engage and retain current members, and advance progressive causes.
- Build, optimize, and run online ads across various different programmatic platforms (Facebook, Google, DBM, Twitter, etc.)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign and website performance to uncover actionable insights that will increase efficiency and performance of our digital marketing efforts
- Monitor conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with other vendor partners.
- Communicate with clients about success and challenges in the campaigns your running
- Manage media budgets in excess of 1MM
- Write copy and work with our designers and developers to produce online ad collateral and website assets
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Be a positive member of our collaborative and supportive team
For our Strategist level, we’re looking for candidates who have 3+ years hands-on digital advertising experience in a performance-driven context. For example:
- SEM - Google Ads
- Programmatic Display and Video Advertising - DCM and DV360 platforms in particular
- Social Media Advertising - Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, Snap Ads
- Ecommerce Prospecting
- Lead gen
Some specific examples of the above include:
- Having run and optimized substantial direct response campaigns
- Hands-on experience running electoral campaign/advocacy/corporate email or text programs -- communicating with activists/subscribers, driving actions/donations/sales, running A/B tests, etc.
- Having been involved in the building (not as a coder, as a strategist) or been responsible for maintaining public-facing websites using a CMS (like WordPress or Drupal) or ecommerce platform (like Shopify, Demandware, Kaleo)
- Experience using CRM platforms (like ActionKit, Salsa, Salesforce, MailChimp etc).
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools. (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, etc.)
We expect, however, that candidates won’t have touched everything we do and we’ll train you up on everything else, so it’s equally important to us that you be a quick-learner and hard worker who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Traits we look for include:
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with marketing and other creative teams.
- Good operational and process orientation.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels.