Dietary Worker, part time, 6am-8pm FLEX shift Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - New York City - 323 views
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Dietary Worker.
In this role, the successful candidate creates NYU Langone Health Catering Experience by providing quality food/service that meets all NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn's Catering standards
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organizations Service Standards and incorporates them into the performance of duties.
- Provides a NYU Langone Health luxury Catering dining experience in a warm and personalized manner.
- Provides clients with the highest quality of food product that consistently and effectively reflect the luxurious nature of NYU Lutheran Catering.
- Prepares food items in accordance to recipes to support menu.
- Ensures the highest quality of food preparation and presentation
- Ensures smooth kitchen operation by communicating with the Catering Team.
- Maintains kitchen equipment and utensils with care; and a clean and sanitary work area.
To qualify you must have a Ability to read, write, speak English and follow oral/ written directions.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Hospital- Brooklyn's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit (please use the apply button below) for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.
Located in the heart of Manhattan, with additional facilities throughout the New York City area, NYU Langone consists of six inpatient locations:
Tisch Hospital, its acute-care facility
Kimmel Pavilion, its newly opened, state-of-the-art healthcare facility
Rusk Rehabilitation, ranked as one of the top 10 rehabilitation programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report since 1989.
NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital, formerly known as Hospital for Joint Diseases, a dedicated inpatient orthopedic hospital