Dietary Aide 500 Bonus SKY Rehab Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Bowling Green - 19 views
The Dietary Aide performs a variety of duties necessary for the operation of the food service department. Prepares food items and assembles prepared foods for patient trays, tray line assembly, delivers trays, may serve in the cafeteria. Responsible for clean up in kitchen and dining room, including dish washing. Cashiering duties in cafeteria as needed. May accept delivery of dietary supplies including inspection of products to insure freshness and accuracy of delivery. Also assists in the rotation of food stores and monitors food expiration dates.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of experience as a dietary aide in lieu of education will be considered.
- Food handling certification as required by State regulations.
- Six (6) months previous food service experience preferred.
- Previous healthcare food service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of therapeutic diets is preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Bowling Green, KY area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Vibra Healthcare’s medical professionals have been diagnosing and treating patients’ medical conditions all across the country since 2004. We strive to provide people nationwide with effective and personalized medical services. Our doctors, physicians, specialists, and staff are all highly trained and heavily experienced. We are well-versed in a vast range of different medical practices and we have encountered virtually every medical condition there is. You sleep well at night knowing the healthcare personnel at Vibra Healthcare are working hard around the clock to ensure you get the high-quality medical services you need and deserve.