DHIS2 Developer / Intern (NYSC)-eHealth4everyone HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - Abuja - 53 views
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- We seek an intern knowledgeable in DHIS2 program to handle data analyses and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- The DHIS2 developer would also support setup, configuration and customization of DHIS2, participate in the development of new DHIS2 applications, develop and conduct DHIS2 competency assessment tests, develop DHIS2 training materials, prepare and deliver training courses on DHIS2 and support the set up and maintenance of consolidated data dashboards.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Information and Statistics and other related fields.
- At least one-year experience in supporting activities in analogous software, data and statistics.
- Experience with basic computer software and hardware maintenance would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge & Experience with Microsoft Access, PostgreSQL, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Basic database management skill
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
N50,000 - N65,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be made using the link above. Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Opportunity is only open to current corp members serving in Abuja/ prospective corp members intending to serve in Abuja
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
We are recruiting to fill the position