Design & Innovation Internship Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - North Las Vegas - 201 views
- Work with the VP , Design & Innovation Strateg y to support the launch of an internal design consultancy within the Ad Council
- Research digital innovation and design trends to contribute to " Splashforward , " our internal innovation n ewsletter
- Leverage graphic design skills to create branding assets and templates
- Attend and write up learnings from trainings that will be provided:
- H uman C entered D esign & In novation Training
- Meeting Facilitation Training
- Assist with administrative and project man a gement tasks in the development of various offerings coming out of the new consultancy
- Assist with organizing our internal trends review sessions called "Trends & Coffee"
- Capture notes, learnings, and ask questions during meetings
- Research and write engaging content for (please use the apply button below)
- W ork with fellow interns to create a proposal of an Ad Council social good campaign, and lead the digital product management process for this project
- Opp o rtunity to participate in Ad Council's initiatives to cultivate diversity, equity and inclusion
- Collaborate with Ad Council interns to identify the next pressing social issue to become an Ad Council campaign. The intern team will work through the end of the summer program to research, develop and present a campaign proposal to the Ad Council staff.
About You :
- Undergraduate or graduate level student with an interest in design (web, experiential, graphic) , communications, or a related field
- A passion for social good, and a desire to use digital tools to push important social causes forward
- Great graphic design skills (Adobe Suite , Procreate, Figma, etc )
- Great problem-solving skills, initiative, and resourcefulness
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good PC skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel , Outlook )
- An entrepreneurial spirit in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work East Coast hours
Bonus Points :
- Familiarity with or interest in human-centered design
- Familiarity with UX/UI, product or project management
About the Ad Council:
The Ad Council is where creativity and causes converge at scale. We are a New York-based national non-profit organization, bringing together the brightest minds in the marketing, media, advertising and tech industries to create change around the most critical social issues facing our country. We produce and activate communications campaigns that drive awareness and behavior change, creating a lasting impact on American life. We are behind the iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk" and the viral campaign " Love Has No Labels " that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion.
We are deeply committed to diversity, equity & inclusion:
At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. Diversity is the foundation of our work and allows us to reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief, but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our country today.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
To apply online: (please use the apply button below)
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (see application details) or
Attn: Talent Team
815 2nd Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
EEO is the Law
Who are we? We are the leaders in social cause marketing. Period. We work hard each day to deliver innovative creative and messaging that raises awareness, inspires action and save lives.
We do this by working hand in hand with top issue experts to develop breakthrough communications that address some of the most pressing social issues we are facing, including Diversity and Inclusion, Bullying Prevention, Shelter Pet Adoption, Texting and Driving Prevention, Recycling, and so many more.