Dell Storage and Backup Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates HND / BA / BSc Job7 months ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 247 views
Job Title: Dell Storage and Backup Engineer
- Run daily operational activities for backup and storage systems.
- Manage data restore requests.
- Enforce and implement data secure policies.
- Periodic backup and storage reporting for management.
- Service request management.
- Standard operating procedure document management for backup and storage.
- Backup and storage solution design and implementation.
- Ensure the proper functioning of backup servers, storage arrays and SAN switches.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine the necessary internal or external intervention
- Backup and recovery testing.
- Storage provisioning.
- Disaster recovery management (snapshots, replication - local and/or remote)
Other requirements to be shown:
- Team player.
- Basic project management.
- Desire to learn new technology.
- Willingness to work extra hours in emergency situations.
Required product proficiencies:
- Dell Technologies products:
- Dell EMC Networker.
- Dell EMC Avamar
- Dell EMC Data Domain
- Dell EMC Data Protection Advisor
- Dell EMC VMAX/PowerMax
- Dell EMC Unity
- VCE VBlock
- Operating systems:
- Windows OS
- MS SQL Server
- MS Exchange
- Virtualization and Networking:
- Active Directory
- IP address management
- Basic networking
- SAN switches
- Proficiency in other related OEM products will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
Friday, 6th December, 2019. (Time: 3:00PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" a s subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date and time stated above will be automatically rejected.