Data Manager Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Agriculture / Agro-Allied Jobs - New York City - 112 views
Under supervision of the Director of Development & Communications, the Data Manager provides a high level of skill in database management and analysis and oversees gift processing. S/he is responsible for data integrity, reporting, and data analytics, working with key staff across SFBFS to understand data needs and develop actionable insights. S/he further supports the Development team by completing donor research, managing donor segmentation and changes in donor status. S/he oversees gift processing and acknowledgement, and related data entry.
The Data Manager will perform the following job functions (including but not limited to):
- Manage all aspects of Donor Perfect Online (DPO) including data integrity and quality, data auditing, updates and corrections.
- Provide direction and supervision of team members responsible for donation processing.
- Manages processing of all gifts via mail, credit card, online, cash cubes, phone/walk-in and other as received.
- Strategizes and manages implementation of data enrichment services, determining the best use of DPO features to accomplish the goals of SFBFS development team.
- Reconciles DPO monthly with Accounting. Ensures that giving matches records delivered to Accounting, in order to provide accurate information in a timely fashion for the Quarterly Report.
- Identify and analyze prospects for fundraising and outreach initiatives and manages database vendor relationships to support development operations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Prior supervisory experience
- Fundraising database or CRM system experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a nonprofit fundraising, marketing, or sales environment
- Full Time, exempt position
- May include nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life/AD&D/LTD/retirement and more
How to Apply
No phone calls please.
Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services