Data Management Officer - Emelxglobal OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 119 views
Data management officer
Information technology helps councils control the mass of data they need for the efficient delivery of services. One council function for which accurate data is required is the fund bidding process.
Co-ordinating the collection, collation and analysis of specific data and operating appropriate systems for managing data storage on behalf of the corporate bidding unit (CBU) is the job of the data management officer.
• Developing and maintaining a comprehensive database of grant giving sources in conjunction with internal and external partners.
• Setting up and maintaining a database for monitoring the progress of bids and their implementation.
• Managing enquiries from fund seekers using the Grantfinder database to identify sources of funding for internal/external partners and liaising with district councils.
• Ensuring that inter/intranet websites are up to date.
• Establishing contacts with other research and information officers within country departments and external agencies such as health.
• Providing an analysis of economic and social variables as they effect public funding.
• Establishing audit procedures and identifying and securing matching funding.