Data Engineer Internship Summer 2021 Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - Chicago - 140 views
Job Description Summary
CCC Jumpstart Summer Internship Program Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable technical experience while working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have an opportunity to participate in unique events throughout the summer from professional development workshops to Lunch and Learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders. Job Duties This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship.
There will be two cohorts for the upcoming CCC Jumpstart class:
- May 17th, 2021 - August 13th, 2021
- June 21st, 2021 - September 10th, 2021
- Build data platforms using Python , Spark, Hadoop (and more) which will provide insights to CCC's client within auto property damage and repair, medical claims and telematics IoT industries.
- Use Hadoop and Spark ecosystem tools and technology for micro-batch and streaming analytics.
- Ingestion, standardization, metadata management, business rule curation, data enhancement, and statistical computation against data sources that include relational, XML, JSON, streaming, REST API, and unstructured data.
- Modify and maintain complex SQL and PL/SQL for Oracle ETL and BI/DW data flow.
- Work closely with product owners, information engineers, data scientists, data modelers, infrastructure support and data governance positions.
Pursuing a Masters Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or some related field
Posting Locations Chicago (Mart), IL
Full/Part-time Full time
Job Type Intern
Githesh Ramamurthy - CEO of CCC Information Services
The power and potential of AI in Insurance Claims
Watch the Video Here
|apply nowapply now|