Data and Digital Support Associate At GALvanize USA Relevant Educational Qualifications Job7 months ago - ICT Jobs - Seattle - 190 views
GALvanize USA is in need of a part time Data Support Associate to join our growing and dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be digitally savvy, detail-oriented, and interested in supporting this growing movement through data and systems support.
The Data and Digital Support Associate will be responsible for inputting key data, welcoming and capturing new GALs Together member information, moderating the GALs Together Facebook group during predetermined times, and keeping spreadsheets organized for ease of use and learning. This is a great opportunity for someone with a can-do attitude and ambition to help build critical systems and empower the growth of a new movement that unlocks the power of women to enact lasting change.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Data Support Associate reports to the Campaign Director and works closely with the Digital and Programming Teams. The Data Support Associate is responsible for the following:
- Review and approve new members into the GALs Together Facebook group on a daily basis
- Moderate GALs Together Facebook group based on GALvanize USA training modules and pre-approved FAQs
- Record new member data into relevant spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Translate incoming data into dashboard and CRM platforms on a weekly basis
- Provide metrics and processes support to track and report out on performance of digital campaigns across channels
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Ability
We are seeking candidates who are detail-oriented, lead with empathy, digitally savvy, and passionate about unlocking the power of women. You should have:
- A minimum of one year of data and metrics work, ideally with a digital organizing campaign
- Experience in or Interest in learning facilitation and moderating skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Ability to work independently, take a concept, and run with it.
- Experience with email tools such as Mailchimp and content management systems (CMS) such as Wordpress
- Understanding of social media platforms, especially Facebook, as well as social media management systems
- Commitment to learning, practicing, and implementing deep canvassing skills
- Commitment to understand race, class, gender, and other equity issues as part of your work as well as the impact these structural issues have on our collective work environment
- The initiative to propose new ideas and streamlined processes
Proficiency in Facebook, Excel, G Suite, Smart VAN/Target Smart, and similar technology is ideal.
About GALvanize USA
The 2016 election and #MeToo movement have disrupted the cultural status quo. Women are marching, organizing, and running for office in record numbers. But millions of women living in suburban, small town, and rural communities face barriers that keep them from using their political power to advance progress for all.
GALvanize USA is a new initiative focused on creating the tools and strategies to support these gals to build the political confidence and agency needed to use their political power to advance solutions that work for all of us. We conduct in-depth multi-sector research, test promising organizing strategies, and work with community-based partners to address the systemic barriers working to undermine the political agency of millions of women.
GALvanize USA is a project of Hopewell Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. Hopewell Fund is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. Hopewell Fund’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and note of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: LAST NAME-Data and Digital Support Associate. Applications will be received and reviewed on a rolling basis.