Data Analyst - Smartflow Technologies HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Ikeja - 862 views
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.]
- performing initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- B.Sc / HND in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Good experience building dashboard & reports with Business Intelligence Tools like Google Data Studio, Power BI & Tableau
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Good knowledge of programming languages like SQL, and some experience with Python
- Verbal and Written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria's foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.