Data Analyst Manager - Agrited Nigeria HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Other categories - Lagos - 604 views
- Gain access to hatcheries, farms and processing facilities and collect vital information on accurate capacity and actual real time information is the key responsibility in the position.
- Ability to work with market intelligence i.e. to collect information from the market and industry with good networking skills.
- Ability to collate collected information, interpret and interrogate for reasonableness and validity.
- Must be able to draw conclusions and remarks on results.
- Not limiting to the above, vaccines and feed additives details of competitors are part of the data the position is responsible.
- Net working with industry heads and key informants is crucial.
- Ready to travel to various locations in the country is a necessity in the job.
- Telephone skills and Microsoft office proficiency are major requirements to perform in the job.
- It is necessary to take part in necessary training pertaining to the job and industrial exhibitions and seminars to gather information.
- Six years experience or more of which 3 should be as a manager
- Degree or Diploma in Statistics, Business Management, Economics, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary Medicine from a reputed Nigerian university will be considered.
- Attention to details and analytical abilities will be important in this position.
- 3 - 5 years experience in the industry is a must.
- Networking experience with relevant industry key heads and ability to retrieve accurate information is an important aspect in this position.
- Essentially need to be a self- starter.
- Driving license is essential .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using " DATA ANALYST MANAGER " as the subject of the mail.
Agrited Farms - We supply poultry and aquaculture products for thousands of customers across Nigeria; large, medium & and small farms, feed mills, nutrition & veterinary outlets and nation-wide distributers. Our core farming operation is poultry breeding, producing and distributing millions broiler and layer day old chicks to commercial farms nation-wide, which help those farms to keep up with the ever-increasing pace of local and global food consumption.