Customer Support Specialist - PackaGo HND / BA / BSc Job2021-09-27 13:41 Customer service / Communication Lagos 618 views
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Our Support team operates as the first point of contact for the PackaGo community. We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist who brings excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and operates with a customer-first mentality.
- In this role you’ll act as an expert user of our mobile and web-based tools, ensuring the success of our logistics services and a great experience for our users.
- This team operates 12 hours/6 days per week. Customer Support Specialists work a 6-day workweek schedule that may include nontraditional hours such as evenings, weekends and holidays.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide phone, email, and text-based support to PackaGo customers, partners, users, and other community members
- Address all customer concerns politely, using active listening skills to understand and confirm the information
- Balance efficiency and speed in addressing questions or issues with ensuring a high-quality customer experience
- Proactively monitor in-progress deliveries and take corrective action when necessary
- Manage non-standard delivery situations with professionalism, empathy, and urgency
- Effectively use Zendesk and other internal tools to accurate log interactions and solve issues
- Collaborate with team members from various PackaGo departments to ensure seamless delivery experience
What You Bring
- A combination of sales, or customer service experience, optimally with a technology or logistics company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Proactive and able to comfortably navigate through uncertainty and ambiguity
- Must have the ability to work a schedule comprised of non-standard shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Fluency in Yoruba, a plus!
- Must be proactive
- Must be able to use Microsoft suite
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND with 1 - 3 experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only apply if you stay on Lagos Island.