Customer Support Executive - PPC Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 529 views
- Maintain Installation records, customer base, gather data for the Engineering department from installation, maintenance contracts & callout.
- Assist the Engineering team in administering service contract agreements
- Attend to service call enquiries/complaints on services from clients over phone / fax / letter / emails and note down the details on service call register / enquiry register.
- Under guidance from the Service manager send quotes to the customers/send ticket to Engineers for the service visit and ensure reports are filed up to date. Any calls not completed in the stipulated time to be escalated to the notice of the service manager for proper closing out of complaints.
- Maintain office inventory and inventory of spares and tools with Service team.
- Undertake research on behalf of the engineering team on how to resolve technical issues
- Arrange meetings on behalf of the engineering department and where appropriate attend meetings to take minutes.
- Follow up Purchase Requisitions (PR) with Procurement & Supply Chain team. Send back defective parts with RMA to Ojota office for return shipment where ever applicable.
- Prepare weekly status update on clients’ requests or enquiries. Send weekly report on JCCs and service calls.
- Take telephone queries and questions and deal with or pass to the relevant members of the Customer Service team or Service Manager.
- Manage the approval process for floats, Petty cash and Expenses for the engineering department and keep updated records.
- Prepare presentations, reports and minutes on behalf of the engineering Department where ever needed.
- General secretarial duties including typing letters, memo's, reports and issue sheets and other tasks including answering the telephone, filing etc.
- Liaise with the Engineers and ensure they receive all incoming post including relevant copies of letters, memo’s, reports and standard forms by fax or post regularly.
- Record and monitor holidays and absence records.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organization’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Ensure familiarity with Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.