Customer Success Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Folsom - 152 views
Location: US-CA-Folsom | US-TX-Austin | US-VA-Roanoke | US
Type: Full Time
This position, under the general direction of their manager, serves as the identified PowerSchool success manager who provides dynamic account management for our award-winning K-12 software systems. PowerSchool is looking for an individual to coordinate all assigned contract renewals, which include working directly with customers and internal team players to ensure timely and accurate execution. This position is designed to positively impact retention and renewal rates through proactive account management. This position is PowerSchool's most valuable asset, to advocate for our customers. This position relies heavily on personal accountability for results, a willingness to go 'the extra mile' for PowerSchool customers and a collaborative approach that brings the best to each and every customer. As a Customer Success Manager within PowerSchool, the successful candidate will be a dynamic and organized self-starter who can work independently while also being part of a team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Owns the overall relationship with the customer
• Project Manages a portfolio of accounts in order to achieve long-term success and ensure retention and renewal rates of portfolio
• Accelerate the contract renewal process and ensure customer satisfaction
• Lead discussions around forecasting and customer health with internal stakeholders • Accurately maintain a forecast of renewals and a dashboard of customer status
• Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone & email requests for assistance from accounts in all customer segments who may be experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Builds relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor, oversee adoption of PowerSchool products and services, and promote best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on their investment
• Periodically evaluate "big picture" themes and patterns. Assist in driving resolution cross-functionally to prevent larger issues from occurring
• Collaborates with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
• All other duties as assigne
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experienced
• 3 years' prior experience in renewals, account management, customer success, or sales in a software company, preferably Software as a Service (SaaS)
• 1-2 years' prior experience in direct client support role
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Articulate communication skills with the ability to drive a phone conversation
• Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Prior Salesforce, CRM, and Gainsight experience preferred
• Strong attention to detail and time management
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong customer service, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
• Able to be successful with ambiguity and solving the client issues, working across functional lines to advocate and solve issues for the client
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing TA@powerschool.com.
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the front office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and HR. Today, we’re proud to be the leading provider of K-12 education application technology supporting over 45 million students in over 80 countries.