Customer Success Manager - CRM Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Parsippany - 121 views
The success of our customers is critical to Veeva. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering a partnership and providing best-in-class services.
Our CRM Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience and technical aptitude. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify how to add value, adopt best practices, and drive industry transformation. CSMs work alongside product, support, sales, and services teams to help customers maximize their Veeva investments.
We are looking for team members to work with Veeva's most strategic customers. As a member of the CSM team, you will help develop specific strategies, tactics, and processes which make this team vital to long-term customer success.
At Veeva, the CSM team is not focused on Account Management with some product knowledge; rather, a team of strategic consultants with product and process improvement expertise. CSMs influence change and drive progress for customers using a data-driven, and consultative approach. Successful candidates have Veeva CRM, (please use the apply button below), or other CRM consulting experience (delivery/implementation).
This is a home-based, full time permanent role with the requirement to live in the greater NYC/NJ, Philadelphia, Boston, or Chicago area(s) in order to meet requirements to be at customer(s) site(s) as required. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Engage with customers and maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and goals.
- Align with key Commercial stakeholders across IT, Commercial, Marketing, and Medical to establish a stronger CRM management program.
- Own a Customer Success strategy for Global and Enterprise customers
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva CRM investment and identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Demonstrate CRM capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps. In addition, bring back customer captured intelligence to Veeva product, strategy, and services team to improve Veeva products, and services
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize the consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. governance and change management).
- Influence and driving change within customer organizations
- 5+ years of Veeva CRM, (please use the apply button below), or other CRM consulting experience (delivery/implementation)
- Proven track record as a strategic, trusted advisor to customers having the ability to influence change
- Ability to interpret, articulate, and present complex customer concepts to varying audiences (Business and IT)
- Strong ability to process, analyze, and interpret customer information, such as product utilization data and customer requirements
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of customer assignments
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Nice to Have
- Life Sciences industry expertise (Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and/or Medical Device and Diagnostics)
- Experience with Veeva/(please use the apply button below) or CRM implementations in heavily-regulated industries (e.g., finance/banking, oil/energy, chemicals, agriculture/food products)
- CRM Program management
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.