Customer Services Support Executive - Smash Group Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 448 views
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Smash Group is a combination of almost a decade of visionary leadership, hard work and dedication from many experienced and committed men and women, aligned in the purpose-driven goal to make our world better through initiative means. Today, we are proud to be heavily invested in major sectors of the country’s economy through our subsidiaries which are essential to the Nigerian market. Our subsidiaries include SmashInvest, SmashProperty, SmashLogistics, SmashCredit, SmashRides, SmashTransport and SmashFood.