Customer Service Representative - Novateur Nigeria OND / NCE Job2021-10-13 10:08 Customer service / Communication Abuja 1.2K views
- We are seeking for candidates with a creative talent, with the ability to bring on fresh ideas and solve problems. If you are looking to start your career in Customer Service and to join a fast-growing business where employee welfare is taken very seriously, then this role is for you.
- This Customer Service role will expose you to strong technical skills that you need to grow a rewarding career and potentially achieve growth within the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Building strong product knowledge so that you can answer questions at all times.
- Processing orders.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Developing the business and identifying rising opportunities.
- Building long-term relationships with prospective customers.
- Evaluating current performance of the business and finding ways to help the business reach its full potential.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum OND qualification
- 1 - 3 years experience.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Strong problem-solving & creative skills
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Has very good and strong tone of voice
- Team working and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organization skills
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Customer Service Representative" as the subject of the email.
- Office is in Central Business District, Do not APPLY if you cannot commute.
- Also, COVID 19 guidelines still apply; use of facemask is neccessary.