Customer Service Representative - Northshore Health Bachelor's Degree Job2021-10-13 14:33 Customer service / Communication Lagos 695 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be the first point of contact for all of our customer inquiries and requests.
- Ensure the customer is always satisfied.
- Responding and interacting in a timely, patient, tactful and professional manner.
- Show concern and stay alert to trends in requests and issues reported by customers.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer, improve productivity and customer experience.
- Participate in activities and projects designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Building long-term relationships with doctors and dental practices.
- Providing effective and efficient support to queries.
- On- and off-site education about our products and services
- Increasing customers’ engagement and adoption
- Transforming customer feedback into improving efficiency
- Contributing consistently towards providing world-class customer experience
In this role, you’ll need:
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- At least 2 - 3 years experience in a customer based or related environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in a Windows environment where you worked with computer applications such as work processing, spreadsheet and database programs;
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or SAP would be considered as a significant plus
- Ability to engineer world-class customer experience through strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills.
- Natural problem solve.
- A great team player.
- Results driven.
- You must be able to contribute to the business’ growth consistently with creativity.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.