Customer Service Representative - Inguest Global OND - HND / BSc Job4 weeks ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 543 views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat, etc.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers politely and professionally.
- Track and follow up on all customer request promptly.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Identify and implement new process plans to improve customer support service.
- Manage a large volume of customer calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills:
- OND / HND qualification from a reputable institution.
- 0 - 2 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word and the ability to use the internet.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service Representative” as the subject of the mail.