Customer Service Manager - GreyWolf Empire OND - HND / BSc Job1 month ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 890 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / NCE / HND qualification.
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager or Assistant Manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Applicant Must Reside In Lekki.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolios to: Hrgreywolfempireng@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more information, kindly contact: 08083787577