Location: (5 branches - Lekki, Sangotedo, Isheri-Ikotun, Agege and Ikeja) - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit Customer Service Executives, that present brand image by acting as the first point of contact for existing and potential clients; with outstanding patient management and analytical skills.
- They are also to ensure the highest levelof client engagement by demonstrating professionalism and competence in dealing with products and services inquiries, clients' concerns, and feedback.
- BSc in Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 1-year post-NYSC experience as a Customer Service Representative or Administrative Officer or in related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is very important
- Result-driven and passionate about client engagement, retention, and brand management.
- Must demonstrate a high level of ownership and attention to detail.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Persistence to follow through on given tasks.
- Island: N60,000 - N70,000
- Mainland: N50,000 - N60,000
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV in MS Word or PDF file indicating the role as the subject title to: email@example.com