Customer Service Associate Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Covington - 152 views
Primary Job responsibilities include:
- Reviewing each case to ensure proper handling was completed. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Answering inbound telephone calls and emails from clients, agents and home office employees
- Making outbound telephone calls to clients and examiners as needed
- Maintaining accurate documentation of activity for each file
- Communicating with New Business Teams, Marketing, TeleLife, General Agencies, Agents and other Resource Center members regarding current status, problems/processes.
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (free type legal documents)
- Proficiency in a Windows based environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to balance speed and accuracy
- Prior customer service or Call Center experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, phone environment
- Strong client focused mindset
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Maturity, Professionalism and Reliability.
- Industry Knowledge a plus
- HOURS: Must be flexible between 9a-6:30p Monday - Friday.
Additional departmental tasks as needed:
Documented reporting of underwriting-specific information
Handling miscellaneous requests from other department
This position is work from home until July and will then report in office in Covington, KY.
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees fully contribute and thrive. We have always been a values-driven culture. Doing the right thing and serving people are part of our DNA, and we believe that valuing and embracing different backgrounds and perspectives is what makes us unique.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.