Customer Service / Admin Officer - Monmartt Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 606 views
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working hours; 8am -8pm (Mondays - Sundays - 6 off days in a month)
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc. Degree in Mass Communication or any related discipline.
- Must have relevant industry experience working with customer support.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Proximity: Akoka
NGN50,000 - NGN60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This is not a Remote Job
- Please take note of the working conditions before applying for this job
We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms.