Customer Relationship Manager - PalmPay Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2021-08-23 11:22 Customer service / Communication Lagos 1.1K views
- Palmpay Limited is looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with Palmpay's clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration or similar field
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019, PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.