Customer Experience Officer-CreditClan Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 days ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 47 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Managelargeamounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service teamsales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Officer.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
- First degree.
- At least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
We are recruiting to fill the position