Customer care representative BSc - MSc Job2 weeks ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 131 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
We are recruiting to fill the position