Customer care representative OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Asaba - 206 views
Locations: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full Time or Part Time
Work hours: 20 to 40 hours per week
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the service and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer clients questions correctly.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Qualification / Requirements
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study
- 1 year in Customer Service experience in a reputable organization
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to make use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with customer support
- Residing in Edo, Asaba, Onitsha.
- N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and your present location as the subject of the mail e.g "Customer Service Representative / Asaba".
We are recruiting to fill the position