Customer Care Representative - RPL Logistics Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 460 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- First Degree from a reputable University
- 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Great orator
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Profit sharing
- Wellness Scheme
- Career Advancement
- Great Place to work
- Welcoming environment.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
RPL Logistics is a subsidiary of Royal Perfumes Limited dedicated to providing our business partners and customers the best of Logistics and Delivery Services.