CRM Applications Developer 3 Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Saint Joseph - 38 views
What you would do in this job
- Develop, configure, and customize MS Dynamics CRM applications
- Work closely with end users to develop, validate and document requirements
- Support the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system for the various environments (Development, Test, Production)
- Train end users in the use of the CRM product
- Act as the resident Subject Matter Expert for the Microsoft CRM system, aligning product capabilities to business requirements
- Act as the project lead for projects tied to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM
What education and experience are required for this job (minimum qualifications)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- Four or more years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to design, configure, and deploy Dynamics CRM solutions and integrations.
What additional skills and experience would be helpful in this job (desired qualifications):
- Strong functional and technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 including full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM365.
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM, business workflows and processes.
What knowledge, skills and abilities you should have:
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM365 modules.
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Knowledge of source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
What you can expect from us:
- We offer the opportunity to make a difference and positively influence the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
- We encourage our employees to develop their skills through on-site training and tuition reimbursement.
- We provide a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a good work/life balance.
More about why you should join us!
Union/Grade: American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees / Grade H
FLSA Status: Exempt
Safety Sensitive: No
What your work environment would be:
You would perform your work in a standard office setting. Work may sometimes require travel between your primary work site and other sites.
What steps the recruitment process involves:
1. We review your minimum qualifications.
2. We rate your education and experience.
3. We conduct a structured panel interview.
4. We conduct a selection interview.
Once you have successfully completed the steps above, then:
If you are new to the Metropolitan Council , you must pass a drug test (safety sensitive positions only), and a background check which verifies education, employment, and criminal history. A driving record check and/or physical may be conducted if applicable to the job. If you have a criminal conviction, you do not automatically fail. The Metropolitan Council considers felony, gross misdemeanor and misdemeanor convictions on a case-by-case basis, based on whether they are related to the job and whether the candidate has demonstrated adequate rehabilitation.
If you are already an employee of the Metropolitan Council , you must pass a drug test (if moving from a non-safety sensitive position to a safety sensitive position) and criminal background check if the job you're applying for is safety sensitive, is a supervisory or management job, is in the Finance, Information Services, Audit, or Human Resources departments, or has access to financial records, files/databases, cash, vouchers or transit fare cards. A driving record check and/or physical may be conducted if applicable to the position.
IMPORTANT: If you make a false statement or withhold information, you may be barred from job consideration.
The Metropolitan Council is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and veteran-friendly employer. The Council is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of the region and strongly encourages persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, women, and veterans to apply. If you have a disability that requires accommodation during the selection process, please email (see application details) .
We believe our employees are a key to our agency's success! In order to attract and retain high quality employees, the Council provides a highly competitive benefits package both in choice and coverage levels. Some highlights about our benefits are listed below:
- Guaranteed monthly retirement income through Minnesota State Retirement System pension fund
- Opportunity to save additional funds for retirement on a tax-deferred basis through a voluntary deferred compensation (457) plan
- Two or more medical plans from which to choose, with employer contribution towards premiums over 80%
- Dental insurance, life insurance and vision insurance
The following benefits are provided to all employees as part of working for the Council. You will have access to free:
- Well@Work clinic
- bus/rail pass valued at over $1200 per year
- parking at many job locations
- fitness centers at many job locations
- Employee Assistance Program
- extensive health and wellness programs and resources
At the Council, your work matters. Our employees drive the buses, plan the parks, support development, treat wastewater, and plan for future growth — all services that help the Twin Cities and its residents thrive.