Credit Risk Manager - Paelyt Solutions Limited Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 723 views
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Credit Risk Manager will develop, implement and maintain credit policies and procedures to alleviate losses and maintain capital.
- Develop, implement and maintain the credit risk policy, procedures and systems
- Clearly define the risk acceptance criteria for the different products and services
- Improve the quality (timeliness, process, cover, etc.) of the credit appraisal process
- Support the execution of credit related processes to identify potential financial, operational, regulatory/compliance and reputational risks
- Review and approve credit related waivers
- Monitor and flag violations of credit policies
- Proactively identify problem accounts and make timely recommendations for remedial action
- Analyze and report delinquent accounts
- Improve recovery rate
- Ensure the company achieves its bad debt, non-performing loans targets and meets other credit risk performance related key performance indicators.
- Liaise with appropriate regulatory authorities with respect to credit risk management activities
- Lead the implementation of credit related business rules during workflow or system automation (Core Banking Application inclusive)
- Coach all stakeholders with respect to credit risk management policies, practices and standards
- Play lead role in projects to collect data, analyze data and automate credit decision making
- Prepare timely, comprehensive and reliable credit risk reports to stakeholders at all levels
- Provide projections on the impact of credit exposures on the company’s future profitability
- Make recommendations to management to address identified weaknesses in the company’s credit policies and practices
- Develop and manage the departmental budget and contribute actively to the preparation of the company wide budget
- Manage and supervise subordinates in the achievement of the department’s goals
- Other task assigned to you from time to time based on business priorities.
- First Degree or equivalent in numerate related discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a numerate field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant work experience, with at least two (2) years in a managerial role, leadership and credit risk management.
- Good knowledge of the finance industry
- In-depth understanding FinTech business and products
- E-experience in the areas of credit risk management
- In-depth credit analysis and risk assessment skills
- Hands-on experience with key stakeholder engagements and deal closure
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong strategic and analytical orientation
- Highly developed collaborative nature
- Attention to details
- Good management abilities.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, plans, and projections.
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Credit and Risk Assessment
- Relationship Management Skill
- Communication Skills – Written and Oral
- Digital Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Quality Assurance.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.