Credit Officer - Bethsaida Limited OND / NCE Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 172 views
- Review investment plans
- Assess clients' financial status
- Evaluate deposits strategies and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve investment plans
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up withdrawal plans
- Maintain updated records of investors
- Follow up with clients about investment roll-over
- Monitor progress of existing investors.
- OND in Marketing or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 0-2 years of Experience in similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry's rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Candidates should reside between Ojodu Berger and Mowe axis of Ogun state.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants residing between ojodu berger and mowe axis of ogun state will be contacted.