Credit Controller at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 135 views
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular update on customers and sales focal persons.
- Escalation of almost due debts and overages.
- Effect the ongoing credit policy.
- Do a preventive control work in lieu of detective and corrective control after damage with all attendant costs
- Ensure strict compliance in process, documentation and invocation of collateral in case of need
- Checking customer's credit ratings.
- Setting up the Terms and conditions of a Credit
- Maintaining contact with client to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Coordinate the debts of existing debtors and recommending to Management whether to allow credit sales / services to a prospective or existing customer
- Manage debt recovery and / or negotiate repayment plans
- Maintain good relationship with credit customers to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payment commitments.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a relevant field
- 5 years working experience in similar role.
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Certification is a pre-requisite
- Strong background in customer service or credit advisory role either in a corporate environment
- Possess excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversation.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.