Credit Control Officer - Allianz Media Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Ikeja - 349 views
The individual will carry out the following functions:
- Managing and ensuring timely payment of debts from clients
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Preparation of statements and clients statistics
- Checking and posting of receipts to the accounting system
- Negotiating payment plans and ensuring compliance
- Responding to relevant client inquiries
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- Minimum of 2nd Class Honours, Upper Division, or its equivalent
- A professional qualification shall be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com for review, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be invited.
The company is driven by a strong passion and vision to engender products/services acceptances by consumers through the provision of outstanding environmental friendly Out-of-Home communications. Hence, we appeal to special, niche clientele who crave for quality, premium service delivery at appropriate rates.