Creative Graphic Designer / Illustrator - Novateur Nigeria Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - ICT Jobs - Abuja - 400 views
- Create visually pleasing media contents for both print and motion.
- Media content includes ldesigns of various formats and concepts, animations, short films/videos etc.
- Media content not exhaustive.
- Ability to work with video content is a plus.
- Photography knowledgeand manipulation
- Core design skill requirements included in specification.
Candidates for consideration Must:
- Be exceptionally immaginative
- Display creativity and innovation.
- Have basic IT skill and understanding of current media and technology trends.
- Be willing to learn everyday.
- Be willing to perform other functions aside their core specific tasks
- Exhibit leadership skills and work with little to no supervision.
- Be willing to Work on a number of projects at any one time of all scales independently or as part of a team
- Have ability to work to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
- Complete company reporting requirements; timesheets, job logs, Etc.
Job Specification (Skills Required):
- No minumum Educational qualification. Just be EXTREMELY good at what you do!
- Design and manage print , motion and web publications such as Media Guides, Brochures, Logo, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various campaigns and projects
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to the overall success of any project involved
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Pre-press concepts and file preparation, particularly large, multi-page documents
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Applications accompanied with portfolio will be accepted.