Corporate Philanthropy Consultant Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Washington, D.C. - 116 views
ActionAid USA seeks a fundraising consultant to conduct a scoping of the corporate philanthropy market in the US, ActionAid USA’s readiness to roll out a corporate engagement program, and a plan of action for doing so. The consultancy will begin in April 2021 and will run for 2-3 months. ActionAid USA’s budget for this consultancy is $18,000-$23,000.
The consultant will help ActionAid USA to determine if and how to effectively roll out a corporate fundraising program. They will also work with us to develop a corporate fundraising strategy that aligns with our values and revenue goals.
To assess the US corporate philanthropic market and the readiness of ActionAid USA to implement a targeted, strategic, and comprehensive corporate partnership program, including the following:
- Analyze market trends
- Assess the organization’s internal readiness to successfully pursue targeted corporate funding opportunities
- Build an action plan for pursuing corporate funding
TASK: Market Trends
Benchmarking as it relates to corporate giving to the international development sector, including case studies of 3-5 corporates that are aligned to ActionAid mission and thematic priorities, taking into account ActionAid corporate engagement requirements.
TASK: Internal Readiness
Research will focus on the competitive positioning of our organization, a foundational review of our funding portfolio, and determination of how best to immediately address and prepare for new opportunities.
TASK: Action Plan
Strategy for corporate engagement, including staffing needs, budget requirements, points of entry, expected challenges and pre-emptive mitigation techniques.
ActionAid USA will evaluate bidders and proposals based on the following criteria:
- Experience and proven success supporting similarly sized, US-based non-profits with corporate fundraising.
- Case studies/shareable deliverables from previous or current projects.
- Costs and timeline: Breakdown of consultancy costs and timeline for carrying out the work.
- Response to the following focus areas in a cover letter:
- Summary of your approach to or philosophy for working with a small nonprofit with limited resources.
- Overview of similar NGOs with whom you have partnered to develop and/or carry out corporate fundraising strategies, including successes and challenges.
- Potential roadblocks you foresee in carrying out this project.
Bidders must adhere to the following guidelines to be considered:
- Only bidders who meet all four metrics in the Evaluation section should submit a proposal.
- Proposals must be received by March 31, 2021.
- Include references with your proposal.
- Proposals should not be more than four pages.
How to Apply
Please send all bids to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write “Corporate Philanthropy Consultant RFP”. No phone calls please