CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Chicago - 62 views
- Establish new corporate partnerships to achieve annual revenue goals as determined by the Club.
- Conduct cold calls as a way of securing appointments to sell to new prospects among local and national companies.
- Analyze specific marketing needs of prospects.
- Sell integrated media packages (digital, radio & TV).
- Write effective proposals, utilizing all available assets, which are on target with the prospects needs.
- Effectively present proposals in front of individuals and large groups.
- Develop meaningful business relationships with existing and potential Bears partners.
- Communicate well across all areas of the company including broadcast, accounting, marketing, community relations and ticket operations.
- Work closely with the Corporate Partnerships Activation team to ensure that current clients receive superior service and complete fulfillment of every contract detail. This includes reviewing partner's platforms to ensure success.
- Assist with Team marketing events and initiatives.
- Host current and prospective clients on game days.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Sports Management, or other related field.
- 5+ years of sales experience with emphasis on sponsorship sales and larger market media (Digital, TV, radio).
- Proven experience in selling integrated media packages including digital, radio, TV and social.
- Strong understanding of media sales, digital platform selling and advertising principles.
- Must be a skilled negotiator with the ability to effectively represent the standards and philosophy of the department.
- Strong time management, organizational and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and the flexibility to also work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment and demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple projects while keeping key constituents in the loop.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to talk and write with confidence and competence for a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to develop outstanding internal and external business relationships.
- Understand and provide superior customer service.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word and Microsoft CRM.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings. This includes working all home games and some road games as necessary.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the hiring process for this role may be changed, slowed, paused, or stopped at any time. Human Resources will communicate updates as necessary throughout the process and appreciate your patience.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.